PRIVACY & USE POLICY
The purpose of this Policy is to make visitors to this website aware of how ENTAX Services Inc. ("our", "we", "us") collects, uses, manages and discloses Personal Informationin relation to our services and solutions.
- SR&ED Tax Credit Consulting
This Policy explains our Personal Information practices, but in all respects this Policy and the application of our practices will be subject to and in accordance with the provisions of applicable privacy protection laws.
1 Definitions. Where used in this Policy, each of the following words and phrases shall have the meanings set out below:
(a) “Account Holder”, “you”, “your”, means any person or entity using the Services;
(b) “Personal Information” means information about an identifiable individual, and includes things such as gender, age, ethnicity and financial information, health information, consumer preference information, user profiles and identification numbers;
(c) “Privacy Officer” refers to the individual or individuals that are accountable for our compliance with these principles, and to any policies adopted by us hereto;
(e) “Services” means the services we provide the Account Holder, being the evaluation of the Account Holder’s draft Canada Revenue Agency Scientific Research and Experimental Development Expenditures Claim offered through the Website and any support services that may be provided by us or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, consultants, or other assigns;
(g) “Website” means the website located at https://www.entax.ca or our affiliated solutions (see list above).
2. Knowledge and Consent
2.1 By using the our Website, you are consenting to the collection and use of information as described in this Policy. We may amend this Policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your Personal Information we will notify you by posting an announcement on the Websites. By continuing to use the Services after any such changes are posted, you are consenting to those changes.
3. Collection of Information
3.1 If you choose to provide any Personal Information, it will be used only for the purposes specified here and at the time of collection. Collection of Personal Information will be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified by us.
3.2 We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
(a) to administer and build your account;
(b) to communicate with you for the purpose of informing you of changes or additions to our services, or of the availability of any of our products or other services;
(c) to provide such services to you;
(d) to notify you (on an opt-in basis) of new products and services offered by ourselves that we believe may be of interest to you;
(e) to provide you with system notifications;
(f) to enforce this Policy;
(g) to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties;
(h) to respond to your request for customer service;
(i) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of ENTAX Services Inc, its users and the public; or
(j) as required or authorized by law.
4. Use, Disclosure and Retention
- Personal Information is not collected, used or disclosed by ENTAX Services Inc. for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your express consent or as required by law. ENTAX Services Inc.will only disclose Personal Information about you to unrelated third-parties after you have been informed in advance of the possibility of such use and disclosure, and have consented to such disclosure. ENTAX Services Inc.retains Personal Information for only as long as it may be necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law.
- ENTAX Services Inc. has developed procedures to safeguard your Personal Information. This includes protecting the access to, use, disclosure, retention and disposal of Personal Information.
6. Links to Other Sites & Third Party Content
- When you leave the www.entax.ca environment, the privacy statements of the third-parties will apply. ENTAX Services Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Should you find a link from any other website in the ENTAX Services Inc. environment that you feel is inappropriate, do not hesitate to contact us immediately.
7. More Information
- Should you have any further questions or concerns about the privacy of information you provide to ENTAX Services Inc., please feel free to contact our Privacy Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org