SREDbot is Canada’s first Slack app for better SR&ED documentation.
Make beautiful software, stay Agile and let SREDbot do the work. If you use Slack for your software R&D but can’t figure out how to keep good SR&ED related documentation – just let SREDbot do the work!
Documentation requirements for Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) work takes extra work and overhead. Once installed, SREDbot works like a virtual SR&ED Consultant. Working in the background and not too annoying, SREDbot can help reduce the risk, help document and help optimize in your SR&ED work as you work within Slack.
- Hate more documentation?
- Hate timesheets?
- Hate your SR&ED process?
- But LOVE Slack?
SREDbot can help you...
- Document your SR&ED eligible work as you collaborate in Slack
- Scope potential SR&ED projects by finding key SR&ED words and phrases used in your R&D.
- Qualify what could be SR&ED eligible
- Assign SR&ED tasks to other R&D team members
- Keep a record of SR&ED activity in a dedicated #sred channel for your end of year filing
SREDbot works easily with your existing Slack team space.
We aren't your usual SR&ED Consultants. We preach innovation and we practice it too! SREDbot is FREE with your registration!
HOW CAN I GET IT?
Contact email@example.com or call 604-343-1185 for a FREE demo or if you have any questions. We would be happy to do a demo and show how SREDbot for Slack can be used in your company.